Tuesday 29 November 2016

Carey Park Camp 2016

On Monday 17th October, the Senior syndicate went to camp. The location was in Carey Park, in West Auckland. We stayed at Carey Park for three days and two nights. My favourite activity was archery and air rifle. This activity was split into boys and girls. We did the archery first, and the girls did the air rifles. Mr Oliver taught us the safety rules first. Two of the safety rules were when you have finished shooting three arrows put your bow down and before you go grab three arrows you need to wait until Mr. Oliver says it is clear. When it was my turn I was afraid because I might injure someone or even kill. The good news was nobody got hurt or killed.

Justin in his bivouac

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I found my brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Senna, for making the effort to post on our blog! It gives me great pleasure to see you making good progress.

      Delete
  2. Justin, you have made considerable progress this year, and you should be very proud of yourself! I'm very glad no-one got hurt at the shooting range. Mr Oliver must have done a good job supervising.

    ReplyDelete